Thursday, November 15, 2012

Make a Difference

What is your passion in life? When did you realize this passion? For me, I realized my passion in high school. I loved to run, but my school was too small to put together a cross country team. We also couldn't afford a track & field team. I did, however, have the amazing opportunity to play volleyball. I kept my grades up to stay on the team, learned the value of teamwork, and found that their is a reward for hard work.

I recently learned about an amazing organization: DonorsChoose.org

You can find a project or passion for a school in need, and donate to help make their wish come true. It is sad that some of these needs are simple school supplies. Others are extracurricular activities such as sports equipment needs. No pressure, but I strongly believe in the idea of karma. Check out the DonorsChoose website:

DonorsChoose Home Page
My Giving Page
Mustaches For Kids (Movember!)

What is your passion? What made a difference in your education?

No comments:

Post a Comment